Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate incorrectly claims to be synced

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Tinovdk, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Tinovdk

Tinovdk

Over the past couple of weeks I've been using Collaborate and it has been rather convenient up till now.

This morning I tried to sync work from home with my office pc like I have done several times before without a problem. This time however, it seems that one of the scripts did not commit to the server though Unity claims there is nothing left to commit.

Computer 1 is the machine I am currently using, and does not have much content in the TileSetEditor script.
    Computer 2 is my home pc which has the work I have been doing over the weekend. To my knowledge, that work was committed last night.

TeamViewer_2016-08-02_11-03-31.png

Checking the Developer Dashboard shows me that the file from Computer 1 seems to be in the cloud. Which is strange because Computer 2 does not say it has anything left to commit.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Cordially

2. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

Hi @Tinovdk
    Thanks so much for reaching out! I did some digging and have a workaround for your. On Computer 1, please roll back to July 31. Then, update to current. That should reset your state to the correct one :) Below is a gif to show how to do that.

Please let me know if that solution does not work for you!

3. Tinovdk

Tinovdk

Hi @holliebuckets
    Apologies for the late response. I've been on a much needed vacation and did not notice your reply until now.

The gif you have posted did not seem to play, but following your instructions has resolved the matter. Thanks!

holliebuckets likes this.
  4. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

oh awesome!! and no worries! thank you for the update!