Search Unity

1. Looking for a job or to hire someone for a project? Check out the re-opened job forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2020 LTS & Unity 2021.1 have been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Collaborate downloads wrong file from the dashboard/ Or assets are reverting, and messing up uploads

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by bugaj, Jan 11, 2019.

1. bugaj

bugaj

I have put the new scene file to the server, but other person overwrote it by mistake. (his revision says he didnt, but file history says he did) im trying to download it from dashboard. Its name is factoryscene, but when i click download files that chrome wants me to save is called CSI(different scene name in the same folder, not edited in theese two revisions) i tried downloading all of the files in this folder. One of them showed as a factoryscene, but none of them was the revision i needed
    Unity 2018.1.3

2. bugaj

bugaj

also on this same project we have constant files issue, files are submitted to server although they are not in revision history. After reverting back to revision collaborate bar still shows conflicts etc

Marc-Saubion likes this.
  3. bugaj

bugaj

I dont want to complain,but it would really help me to get some support soon

4. bugaj

bugaj

ITs like unity packaged keeps reverting to store settings

5. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

The website is kinda slow and weird and... well... bad.

Is it taking a while to show you the revisions?

What I've seen happen in my case, is I click a file (any file), then I go find the file I actually want to see the revisions for, click that, and eventually in the revisions list, Unity combines them and I'm shown something that doesn't make sense at all.

6. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Unity Technologies

@bugaj could you please open a support ticket from the Collaborate web dashboard and include a description of this issue or a link to this post so we can investigate further?

unityunity