Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate can't use: "SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired"

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by tigerwoodsisao, Sep 6, 2016.

1. tigerwoodsisao

tigerwoodsisao

Hi.
    Collaborate is no longer available in my environment.
    I will come out the following message to the Unity Service after you start the Unity.
    "SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired"
    This message appears, no longer able to use the Collaborate. Please tell me how to resolve this problem!

2. StevenDelrue

StevenDelrue

I have the same error, in the web-interface I also get this error:

Unable to check whitelist due to {"data":null,"status":-1,"config":{"method":"GET","transformRequest":[null],"transformResponse":[null],"url":"https://collab.cloud.unity3d.com/api/whitelist/collab/274684","headers":{"Accept":"application/json, text/plain, */*","Authorization":"Bearer 4VnX7LqV68M2oqw_4pIiP1RI0dpLiJfm7TFtsaiDPls004f"},"withCredentials":true},"statusText":""}

3. tigerwoodsisao

tigerwoodsisao

I also get the same kind of error in the web page of UnityService..

4. paradizIsCool

paradizIsCool

I have the same error, servers seem to be down ?

Servers seem to be up again. No more issue.

5. fletcherhaynes

fletcherhaynes

Unity Technologies

Hey everyone,

Some of our servers had not been reconfigured to use our new SSL cert, so when the old one expired, you saw that error. I've gone through and updated the affected servers and we're updating our processes to help make sure servers don't get missed in the future.

You shouldn't see this error anymore, but please let us know if you do and I'll take a look.

Regards,
    Fletcher

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    holliebuckets likes this.
  6. UisceKitty

UisceKitty

I am getting the SSL certificate expired problem today. My project got unlinked from Collaborate, and when I try to relink it is when I get the message. In addition, I also can't see any of the cloud projects in the launcher, and the website is giving me an "Unable to retrieve entries. (-1)" message when I try to look at the Collaborate info there. Let me know if you need any more info, or if there's anything I can do to resolve this. Thanks!

7. UisceKitty

UisceKitty

Update: Apparently sometimes this issue can be mimicked by your clock being slightly off sync. If you have this issue, even if it looks accurate resync the clock and restart your computer to see if it helps.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  8. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

hi @Uisce
    I just responded to your bug asking for a bit more info. Thank you so much for submitting a report!