Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate Button is missing

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by MolecularElk, Apr 25, 2019.

1. MolecularElk

MolecularElk

Hi all, I've been trying to use the unity collab feature, but the button to publish is missing altogether. When I try to open it through the Assets > collaborate, its darkened out. There are also 4 compiler errors on missing meta files. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Compiler errors or missing meta files? What does the error message say exactly?

3. MolecularElk

MolecularElk

Heres what shows up:
    upload_2019-4-24_17-28-20.png

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @MolecularElk! Can you open the Package Manager and tell me which version of Unity Collaborate's package you're using? I'd recommend 1.2.16 if you're encountering issues like these while we continue improving 2.0. Also, it will help us to repro your issue if we know which version of Unity you're using too.

5. MolecularElk

MolecularElk

I am using the 1.2.16 version of the collaborate package, and I am using Unity version 2019.1.02

6. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Could you include a screenshot of the Collab Toolbar with the missing Publish button? Are there any other compiler-related errors in the Console? You could also try resetting your packages to default by going to Help->Reset packages to default and then restarting your project to see if that resolves your issue? Keep in mind that you will need to update any packages that you've been using, including Collab, to the latest version if you choose this option.