Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate asking me to re-link project; Services listing no projects

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by jonbeilin, Jul 30, 2020.

1. jonbeilin

jonbeilin

Hi,

I've successfully used Unity Collaborate (despite a hiccup here and there) for the past year. This morning, the Collaborate popover within the Unity Editor asked me to re-link my project. My services tab does not list any projects and it seems I am not logged in. Unity Hub also has logged me out. On Unity.com, I appear as logged on, but I get an Internal Server Error when I try to access the Dashboard. The Unity Cloud System Status Page indicates all services are functional.

I'm not sure what to do next to determine whether this problem is specific to my account or if there is a greater problem that is not reflected in the status page.

2. RSchaeferHumulo

RSchaeferHumulo

It's not just you. As best as I can tell, it appears to be affecting everyone.

jonbeilin likes this.
  3. jonbeilin

jonbeilin

My biggest wish for Unity is that they would be more rigorous with their automated testing. Between the wild #s of regressions (even in LTS) and this outage (at _least_ the status page should properly report the outage), I'm finding it very difficult to continue using Unity for professional work.

4. FamishedMammal

FamishedMammal

Unity staff confirmed they were having outages yesterday due issues with Google Cloud Services (which hosts Unity Collaborate). I assume this is a similar issue