Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Collab] UnityCloud::PersistentFaraday::Failure: Request failed with response 401

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by MrLucid72, Feb 21, 2017.

1. MrLucid72

MrLucid72

I'm not quite sure how I got here, but after this happened, I clicked on collab and Unity insta-crashed with no error. It was just after I downloaded and imported an audio pack (which is probably coincidence). It seems my editor logs are too big to attach to pastebin, so if you need an email let me know ~ I can't seem to report bugs from within Unity for the past while since my project is too big. It just freezes then fails if I let it sit for a few hours.

This hasn't happened again YET, but thought I should report it, anyway.

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi again @dylanh7244! Thank you for using Collaborate so much. Sorry that you've been running into all these issues lately but fortunately this bug has been resolved for 5.6.

In the future, if your project is more than 2GB (the max size that Unity's Bug Reporter can handle) you can either try to make a smaller project that repros the bug (not always possible so no worries if this isn't an option) or just remove your project's folder from the list of included files. That way you can still submit the bug and we can check out your logs for any important details.

MrLucid72 likes this.
  3. MrLucid72

MrLucid72

Cheers! How would I do this? I remember someone mentioning this before, but when the bugsplat came up, I couldn't see it. Or I was too tired and missed it :p

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

No problem! Near the bottom of the Unity Bug Reporter you'll see a section called "Attached files". The first item in that list should be your project folder. Select it, then underneath it you'll see a Remove button. Click it and your project will be removed from the bug report. :)