Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collab tells me that there are no changes, but there are

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Rafarel, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Rafarel

Rafarel

Hello,

I've had various problems with Unity Collab lately. I have made bug reports but I don't understand how to answer questions of the Unity tema on FogBugz, there is no answer form on the bug tracking page!

I have opened a whole series of bugs about Collab but I can't discuss them on the bug report tracking interface. My bugs have the following numbers:

1084057 Crash on collab push
    1083070 Unity crash on collab conflict resolving conflict
    1082450 Collab won't take new folder organization into account
    1073279 Collab has not synched some files

Maybe my project has a problem with Collab:'(
    Today I made some changes in my project like every day, but the Collab window tells me that there are no changes while the my project view shows the modified files with blue icons. I attached a screenshot of both the collab commit window and the project view.

I'll be happy to help, my Unity version is 2018.3.0b2.
    I work on a MacBookPro Intel Core i7 2,6 GHz 16 GB ; Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB Radeon Pro 5.

Have a nice day !

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 09.52.09.png

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Rafarel! Thank you for submitting all of those bug reports. Our team appreciates you reporting any issue that you come across.

This bug with the empty change list is one that we have a fix on the way for. We're expecting the fix to make it in by 2018.3.0b4. We'll update here if this changes.

Kennai and Rafarel like this.