Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collab, scene hierarchy's & prefabs broken/missing

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Just_Jim_98, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Just_Jim_98

Just_Jim_98

So ive been using collab and recently we seem to be getting an issue with just one of our machines. The machine is able to pull down latest versions from other the pc however you will always get "Cannot sumbit change to server" when you try to push. We originally tried to revert the pushing files and then continue however we still got the error showing up. it's strange as one pc is able to push and pull perfectly yet the other is unable. using Unity 2018.2.0f2.
    From there we only thought that the only way to get it back was to delete the project the bad pc and re download it all however when we do that the scenes hierarchy is all broken, all children are now on there own. we tried then restarting, re downloading yet it keeps occurring. Yet at the same time the good pc is able to push and pull updates with no issue.

The only thing that i can think of that might of started all this is that we recently paid for more collab storage however i paid it on the wrong org so we have to tell collab to push the project to the other org which worked fine but i had to then add the bad pc owner to the collab so they could access it. but at first they were able to push and pull okie so im unsure if this was the cause of all this.

ive checked the editor.log and i cant see much on a reason why it failed:

Attached Files:

2. Just_Jim_98

Just_Jim_98

Also Just tried to even make a bug report....it crashed why trying to write it. it's becoming frustrating

3. virgilcwyile

virgilcwyile

Just had the same issue. I will try to update Unity on both machines. Maybe its something to do with unity version.