Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collab Not shareing files

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Azkaosa, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Azkaosa

Azkaosa

So my brother and i started a project and i invited him to the collab thing but he he can not see of my maps or assests, i attempted to publish to collab and it said i dont have enough cloud storage. do i need to buy more storage and publish my project for him to have access to it

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hey @Azkaosa,

Collaborate is a repository hosted on the Cloud. For any team members to see changes that you have made, you will first need to publish them to your repository. Once they have been published your team member will need to update their local version of the Project to retrieve your changes.

Collaborate is a part of Unity Teams. If you are using Unity Teams Basic (the free tier), then you will have 1GB of Cloud Storage to use Collaborate shared across all of your Projects within your Organization. If your Project(s) exceed this quota then more Cloud Storage can be purchased here, or alternatively you can upgrade to Unity Teams Advanced which would give you 25GB of Cloud Storage as well as the ability to build your Project in the Cloud with the Cloud Build service.

I hope this answers your question. All the best with your project!