Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Feedback collab icon = too shy shy

Discussion in '2020.1 Beta' started by laurentlavigne, Apr 16, 2020.

1. laurentlavigne

laurentlavigne

upload_2020-4-15_17-34-21.png
    I think that tiny dark beige rectangle is trying to tell me there are changes in my repo, but it's shy about it. It could use a dash of boldness as it's easily missed.

upload_2020-4-15_17-35-2.png

joshcamas and richardkettlewell like this.
  2. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

TBH I don't even understand the new icon. That's how far gone it is. Basically it looks as if someone did a search online for "network icon" which works at a large size, then put a tiny arrow on it.

A simplification would work:

⚬-⇧

⚬-⇩

But anyway small potatoes.

Awarisu likes this.
  3. laurentlavigne

laurentlavigne

Google: "lunar base"

I "get" the spider, the indicator is too dim and blends with the black lines, maybe created for the dark skin.