Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collab Error "Cannot download entry"

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by milesmajefski, Aug 5, 2016.

1. milesmajefski

milesmajefski

I am trying to download updates from a friend, but keep getting the error "Cannot download entry". This keeps me from ever updating the project! Here's the bug submission number: 820609.
    Attached is a snippet of the editor log with after opening Unity with the -enableCollabEventLogs switch.

Attached Files:

2. bradunity

bradunity

I'm sorry things aren't working for you. It appears you've hit a bug in our service around the "
    Assets/ToBeRemoved/Materials/Material.001.mat" file. If you have your friend make a change to that file and publish the changes, I would expect that you'll be able to download successfully again.

We are actively working on a fix, but I doubt you'll run into this particular issue again. Sorry, again, for the trouble, and let me know if this work around isn't working for you.

3. milesmajefski

milesmajefski

I'm still having the issue, could it be more than just that file? There are many errors in the attached log.

Attached Files:

4. bradunity

bradunity

Yes, it could be. If your friend touches all the files that have errors associated according to your file, I'd expect your download to succeed.

5. MrLucid72

MrLucid72

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  6. DevinW

DevinW

Ran into this issue and just pulled down our project again - was relatively fast.

Ryan-Unity likes this.