Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collab - Cannot download entry and similar errors

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by mixmovie2014, Jun 21, 2020.

1. mixmovie2014

mixmovie2014

Hey there,

I'm about to start working on a project with a team and so we're using the Unity Collaborate system. The other team members seems to be able to publish and update their project but I'm not able to update my project. If I go up in the Collab tab and press Update Now it just says "Cannot download entry". I've tried to restart unity, remove the project and redownload it (it appears to be missing some recent added files when downloading), logging out and back in but still nothing. I've also gotten the error "Cannot enable collaboration toolbar" after clicking the Collab tab and in the Unity Hub I get the error "Server is currently unresponsive" (don't know if that has something to do with it.

So it's kind of a mess and I don't know what to do. I am using Mac (Catalina) and the rest of the team is on Windows so I'm wondering if that could have something to do with the project syncing. So I really hope someone could help me out. Any suggestions or similar are more than welcome. Thanks in advance

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @mixmovie2014, I'm sorry that you're having issues pulling your team's project from Collab. With the recently added files that seem to be missing, were you able to verify that files that were added in more recent commits weren't showing up in your downloaded copy of the project? Do you know if it was just the most recent commit that isn't downloading or more? Have you tried closing your Project, going into your Project's root directory, into the Library folder and deleting the Collab folder, then reopening your Project, waiting for Collab to resync and see if you're able to pull the latest changes again?

If that doesn't work then please open a support ticket with us so that we can assist you further. You can do that by doing the following:

1. Navigate to project on the Developer Dashboard.
    2. Select Collaborate > Support from the left hand menu.
    3. Click on Open a Ticket and fill out the support form.