Search Unity

Collab Button didn't show up

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by dewaagung44, Sep 23, 2019.

1. dewaagung44

dewaagung44

Excuse me, I want to ask about why my collaborate button didn't show up.

The collaborate button is still there until I import my workplace project and then this error appeared

Assetimporter is referencing an asset from the previous import. this should not happen

After this, the collaborate button is gone from the upper toolbar. I tried to restart Unity but the collab button still didnt show up. This is the error after I restart Unity,

Code (CSharp):
    1. : Multiple precompiled assemblies with the same name Google.IOSResolver.dll included for the current platform. Only one assembly with the same name is allowed per platform. Assembly paths: Assets/Assets/PlayServicesResolver/Editor/Google.IOSResolver.dll, Assets/Assets/_PlayServicesResolver/Editor/Google.IOSResolver.dll
    2. UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorBuildRules.CreateTargetAssemblies (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] customScriptAssemblies, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] precompiledAssemblies) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Scripting/ScriptCompilation/EditorBuildRules.cs:223)
    3. UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.UpdateCustomTargetAssemblies () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Scripting/ScriptCompilation/EditorCompilation.cs:672)
    4. UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.SetAllCustomScriptAssemblyJsonContents (System.String[] paths, System.String[] contents, System.String[] guids) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Scripting/ScriptCompilation/EditorCompilation.cs:892)
    5. UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilationInterface.SetAllCustomScriptAssemblyJsonContents (System.String[] allAssemblyJsonPaths, System.String[] allAssemblyJsonContents, System.String[] guids) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Scripting/ScriptCompilation/EditorCompilationInterface.cs:241)
    So, how can I restore the collaborate button? My unity version is 2019.1.14f1.

Thank you