Search Unity

Codename : STARSHOOTER - SCIFI

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Taurris, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Taurris

Taurris

Hi all,
    we have a brand new game release for you to check out !
    It's called Codename : STARSHOOTER , and it's a SCIFI action game with a big potential.
    For more info about the game head over to Google Play or Facebook !

Follow us on Facebook

Download from Google Play

Follow us on Facebook

Download from Google Play​

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      263.2 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      371.7 KB
      Views:
  2. casperjeff

casperjeff

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the playfield. Is it just a rectangular area that moves 'forward' (up)?
    The motion and sometimes 'curve' of the movement makes me think that it's supposed to be a sphere - or partial sphere...

3. Taurris

Taurris

Hi, it's actually and supposed to be just a flat area which moves "up". Maybe it's just the camera rotation that could be making you a bit puzzled, but tell me is it just that it makes you wonder or you don't like how it behaves ?

4. casperjeff

casperjeff

It's the camera rotation.
    I'm not sure if I "don't like it" - I just couldn't quite figure out if it was some awesome curved-spacetime game or fancy camera work.
    :)
    I guess it did hinder my ability a bit to put my ship where I wanted it - was hard to tell if enemies were 'getting past me' or not (or if I could just circle around and get them)

5. casperjeff

casperjeff

[QUOTE="Taurris, post: 1711531, member: 124081or you don't like how it behaves ?[/QUOTE]

Not sure ANYBODY is going to like my control scheme for my game TimeTracer when it is released shortly
    :)
    We stick with what WE like until enough people tell us that it doesn't work so well......

6. Taurris

Taurris

We'll see how more players will respond to this but I agree that it might be confusing at a first time. I'll make a note to take a look into this.

exactly :)