Search Unity

Codeless IAP - Android - Non-consumable issue

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Geads, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Geads

Geads

So everything works perfectly in the editor. When I'm testing my app on a closed test track with google play I can buy the non consumable and it works perfectly. Now lets say I do a new build. I can't purchase the non-consumable that I previously could in the old build. If I change the productID of the non-consumable to a new one then it lets me buy it again one time for a new build. If i do a new build again where everything should reset, it won't let me purchase that non-consumable.

My question is will this issue happen on live or is it just happening because its on a test track? I press the buy button and I don't get the google play pop up, but it makes the buy failed sound. Whats up with this?

2. Geads

Geads

I went ahead an went with the regular code version of Unity IAP and it is working fine. My question now is I bought a non consumable on the closed test track and it restores for new builds. Will this carry over on live because the productID's are the same?

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Once you buy a non-consumable, you can't purchase it again (by definition). You either need to test with multiple accounts, or with multiple products. And once you sell a product, don't change it!