Search Unity

CloudLogin (Cloud based auth, login, metadata, sign up, in-game-store) released!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mitchmeyer1, Mar 1, 2021.

1. mitchmeyer1

mitchmeyer1

Hello!

I have released my cloud service cloudlogin.dev

This service allows you to add user sign-up, login, metadata(key-value pairs for users), credits, in-game-store and more without any server work! No writing a backend, hosting a server or writing/consuming an API.

Connect to CloudLogin and get your users signing up with like 10 lines of code.

Get the c# package source code from https://github.com/mitchmeyer1/cloud-login
    In the process of getting it approved for the Asset Store.

FREE FOR SMALL / INDIE GAMES!

Hit me up with any questions!

-Mitch

2. mrphilipjoel

mrphilipjoel

Hey Mitch.

Are you still supporting this asset? Seems like a great fit for me!

3. mitchmeyer1

mitchmeyer1

Hey @MrPhilipJWilliams, Yeah i am supporting this! Unity didnt let me add the package to the assets store (they dont allow packages where a user needs to sign up for anything), so you will have to add in the c# code manually to your Assets folder. Let me know about any questions! server is up and running!

4. mrphilipjoel

mrphilipjoel

Awesome Mitch! I emailed you at your support email. if you could check your SPAM (my emails sometimes go there), i'm also sending you another email with another question. I'll try to direct message you on here with my email address.