Search Unity

Cloud usage?

Discussion in 'Unity Simulation' started by iosphere, Sep 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iosphere

iosphere

Is there a place where I can inspect my cloud usage so far to see if I'm getting close to the $100 monthly limit?

2. nataliag_unity

nataliag_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi iosphere,

Yes, navigate to the "Billing" tab in your Unity Dashboard. Here's a screenshot that shows where you can find the Billing tab on the right hand side in the drop-down menu:

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 10.03.18 AM.png

Let us know if you have any issues getting there.

For your information, this "Spending Overview" graph is updated only once daily as of now.

3. iosphere

iosphere

Thank you @nataliag_unity . Yes, I saw that. What I want to see is my usage before it translates to dollars, so I know I'm about to hit that threshold. Is there another screen that shows that?

(without being able to track how my usage translates to dollars, I'm at risk if I execute a big run overnight of waking up to a surprise $1,000 charge, unless I'm missing something?)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  4. nataliag_unity

nataliag_unity

Unity Technologies

Hey iosphere,

Apologies for my misunderstanding.

We do not currently show how much you have spent towards the free tier in the dashboard. Thank you for the feedback on that.

Your current usage for September amounts to $69.11. You have not exceeded the free tier yet this month.

I hope this helps.

iosphere likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.