Search Unity

Bug Cloud Save does not show up in dashboard

Discussion in 'Cloud Save' started by Ekzalphantoss, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Ekzalphantoss

Ekzalphantoss

My cloud save is setup and inside my unity project it works (code-wise). I also tried the cloud save sample in a new empty scene in the same project and it also works. The sample's RetrieveEverything() function returns both the sample save data and the one I made previously in my real scene. This and the fact that I used some of my monthly reads and writes proves that code-wise everything is working fine.

In the Unity dashboard, however, things are displayed as if I haven't even enabled cloud save - the setup button is still there but when clicked it just shows the already completed setup guide with nothing else. When I click on "Find Player" I do get a list of players. But when I click the player, the cloud save is stated as empty which is obviously not true since inside the editor I can retrieve the data.

Here is an imgur link with screenshots of what I described in the dashboard:
    https://imgur.com/a/mGAYRml

I don't know if it's of importance but I want to note that a few minutes after I initially created the project in the dashboard I noticed I did it with the wrong organization profile, so I transferred it to the correct one. But this was before any code for it was written.

What do I need to do get to see the cloud save data in the dashboard? Is the only option to unlink the project from the dashboard and try with a new one?

2. Unity_AndyP

Unity_AndyP

Unity Technologies

Hi Ekzalphantoss, I will message you directly to see if we can resolve this.

3. therealmbe

therealmbe

Hello,

I am having the same problem described here what do I have to do to resolve this issue? Are there any updates?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It started showing up after a few hours.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2023
  4. AytoMaximo

AytoMaximo

Hi!

+1. I also don't see any user data on the dashboard, but it fetches correctly in the app

5. antoniorobertoarcaju

antoniorobertoarcaju

+1. I also don't see any user data on the dashboard, but it fetches correctly in the app