Search Unity

Cloud Content Delivery Office Hours: Sept. 24th

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Content Delivery' started by TravisA-Unity, Sep 23, 2020.

1. TravisA-Unity

TravisA-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hello everyone,

Thank you for signing up to use Cloud Content Delivery, our new service that allows you to easily setup, customize, and deliver content to your users with the power of an enterprise-grade Content Delivery Network (CDN).

We want to make sure you're able to get started and make the most out of Cloud Content Delivery. We have an Office Hours session scheduled soon which will pair you with developers who built this content management service and support team members ready to assist with your questions.

There is no agenda for this session other than for us to answer questions about your configuration. This may include questions about our APIs or CLI, how to integrate properly with Unity's Addressable Asset System, or tips on connecting your CDN to other products or engines.
    Time: September 24, 10-11am PST
    Please RSVP below. We look forward to meeting you.
    https://unity3d.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYucuyhqT8oHNR0Yj78L89giq95xHC4dNb0

2. c_andrews

c_andrews

Hi @TravisA-Unity , is this likely to happen again soon? We are currently trying to implement this into our development pipeline and trying to understand how to integrate it correctly with Cloud Build and Addressables.

3. TravisA-Unity

TravisA-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hey @c_andrews we don't have a dedicated time set up for our next session right now, but if you can contact me directly I can get you in touch with someone that can help answer your questions about integrating the CCD with the Cloud Build and Addressables.
    If you click on my name in this forum post, under the Interact category there will be an option to Start a Conversation.

4. c_andrews

c_andrews

Thanks @TravisA-Unity I've started a conversation.