Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Cloud Builds failing on 2017.3.0b6 Builds

Discussion in '2017.3 Beta' started by tnaseem, Nov 19, 2017.

1. tnaseem

tnaseem

Not sure if this should go in the Cloud Build section or here in the Beta forum. So, forgive me if this is in the wrong place!

I've had to switch to the 2017.3.0b9 for a 2D game I'm building, due to the Tilemap system losing its collisions in the previous 2017.2 when deployed!

The cloud builds for 2017.2 worked fine, but now switching to 2017.3.0b6 builds, the Mac and Android builds are failing (Windows x64 builds fine).

Mac Build Error:
    So, is Mac 64bit no longer supported?

Android Build Error:
    Any ideas on this? This did build fine under 2017.2.

Library Cache
    I also noticed that even though the Cached Library is switched on, the build takes 3 times longer and the log states:

I turned the cache off and back on again, and it appears to have fixed this, but the build times are still quite long.

Cheers,
    Tarique

2. charlesb_rm

charlesb_rm

Hi tnaseem,

About your Library Cache question, the cache is version-specific, meaning that when changing Unity versions it'll need to build a new cache for the new version, and it shouldn't be expected to help on performance until a successful build of the new version has happened.

As for why that project is failing on 2017.3b6, that's an interesting question - the dev team will need to check if there are changes required in UCB based on the new beta, or if this might be a project-specific question. The Cloud Build dev team will look at that.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Charles

tnaseem likes this.