Search Unity

Cloud build

Discussion in 'Prefabs' started by AmbOcclusion, Jul 4, 2018.

1. AmbOcclusion

AmbOcclusion

Hey all!

I'm really loving working with nested prefabs but hurting over the fact that the build isn't available on Cloud Build! I'm guessing that won't be available until after the 2018.3 beta launches? Any chance we could have the current build added as a target to cloud build in the meantime?

asethicode5 and suilevap like this.
  2. SteenLund

SteenLund

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Since this is a preview build it will not be included in cloud build.

Cheers

asethicode5 likes this.
  3. asethicode5

asethicode5

@steenniels Thanks for putting this out that its not available for Cloud Build. Unfortunately we had created a full prototype using this preview build before reading this post and cloud build functionality is very important to our workflow. So, when we try to open the project created with this preview build in any 2018.2.x versions it breaks. All nested prefabs are shown as "Missing Prefab" and we are not able to convert it into normal project. Is there any workaround for converting a project with this preview build to any stable or beta build?

4. M_R

M_R

you could try to unpack everything, open the project-now-without-any-prefabs in 2018.2 and see if it works.

or wait 2018.3 that should be out soon™

5. asethicode5

asethicode5

Thanks for the swift reply. Haven't thought of Unpacking (silly me!). Surely will give it a try. Thanks a lot!