Search Unity

Cloud build services directly in Unity

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Cripplette, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Cripplette

Cripplette

Hi,

Do you plan to add a direct access to cloud build services directly in the Unity Editor ?

A window that show the build history and current builds, and some actions to start new builds.

Regards.

hypeNate likes this.
  2. StarManta

StarManta

What you basically are asking for is for UCB to support and integrate with the Unity Asset Server. The official response right now is that there doesn't seem to be either a plan to include UAS support, nor a plan not to. It's discussed here.

(Which seems ludicrous to me. You know a $500 product is worthless when even first party tools don't integrate with it.)

3. Cripplette

Cripplette

Hi,

I don't want Unity Asset server, I want to stick with SVN or Git. But I would like to see Build history etc .... in a Unity Editorwindow instead of having to open a web player.

It is like the Asset store, you can access it using a web player or in a unity window.

hypeNate likes this.
  4. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

It's a cool idea, for sure. We're always working on ways to tighten up the workflows in the Unity ecosystem, so please do use these forum threads to describe the kinds of features you'd like to see (like @Cripplette just did)!