Search Unity

Cloud build failing - Vuforia

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by dmennenoh, May 24, 2019.

1. dmennenoh

dmennenoh

Hi, using Unity 2018.3.0f2 with the latest Vuforia (8.1.10). It's an old project, runs locally just fine, and last time I tried it built using Cloud build. I'm building for iOS so am using cloud build.
    Today though I keep getting errors like so:
    ] Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/DefaultModelRecoEventHandler.cs(268,114): error CS1061: Type `Vuforia.ModelTargetBehaviour' does not contain a definition for `ModelTargetType' and no extension method `ModelTargetType' of type `Vuforia.ModelTargetBehaviour' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

The only other info I could find suggested upgrading to the latest Vuforia - but I already have that.

2. dmennenoh

dmennenoh

I see this is happening to other as well. Can we just not use Cloud Build with Vuforia? Not sure what I am supposed to do... find someone with Unity and a Mac?

3. dmennenoh

dmennenoh

Actually, this is the first error that cloud build is reporting from the log:

[Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/VuforiaScripts.dll

4. hiagotruta

hiagotruta

Same error here, help?

5. dmennenoh

dmennenoh

Don't know if this will help you but I did find that installing the latest Vuforia replaced my scene list in build. When I fixed that I stopped getting errors and my build finally worked.