Search Unity

Cloud Build Failed During LFS Clone

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Wuzseen, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Wuzseen

Wuzseen

Since updating our project to 5.6 it has started failing during clone in Cloud build:

GIT: Error during clone: git lfs clone '--branch' 'master' '--recursive' '--' 'gitURL' '/BUILD_PATH/sweet-roll-studio-llc.dream-links.default-linux-desktop-64-bit' 2>&1:

We hadn't done any cloud builds for about 2 weeks prior to 5.6 launching so I'm unsure if it is a problem with our project our cloud build.

Any ideas? It is a pulling from a GitLab CE instance I manage.

In the full log (can provide text file if necessary), you can see the project gets successfully downloaded, then it hits the error above.

2. unitychrism

unitychrism

Hello there,

I will reach out individually to receive more information, please standby. Once resolved, I will update this thread if there is any information relevant to other users' experience while building Git LFS projects.

Thanks!

3. loafer

loafer

was this resolved?

4. MaxFrax96

MaxFrax96

Is someone experiencing the same issue now?

5. Mike_Olv

Mike_Olv

I do have the same issue, do you use a submodule in your git repository ?

6. pixelsplit

pixelsplit

Same issue here. Project doesn't use LFS by the way.

7. IsmaeelShujat

IsmaeelShujat

Was this ever resolved? if yes kindly let us know

8. cabrendan

cabrendan

I'm trying out UCB for the first time and I'm also having LFS issues. I also am a Pro user, but was unable to create a support ticket.

Description of issue: UCB fails to fully clone project

Unity version: 2017.1.1f1

XCode version: n/a

Source control: git

Local build platform: Windows 64 bit

Build target: Windows 64 bit

Build log (relevant chunk [urls have been obfuscated]):
    14: GIT: Checkout project...
    15: GIT: Checking out ssh://git@mygitlabserver.com:5000/Proj/proj-unity.git/master
    16: [13:29:11] error: failed to fetch some objects from 'https://mygitlabserver.com/Proj/proj-unity.git/info/lfs'
    17: GIT: Error during clone: git lfs clone '--branch' 'master' '--recursive' '--' 'ssh://git@mygitlabserver.com:5000/Proj/proj-unity.git' '/BUILD_PATH/mygitlabserver.proj.default-windows-desktop-64-bit' 2>&1:

An unusual thing about the setup is that it's forwarding ssh connections through port 5000. However, running the git lfs clone command works just fine for the standard git for windows installs that my coworkers and I have.

9. cabrendan

cabrendan

Yeah, nevermind. My setup is weird and you shouldn't be expected to support it :p

the 'git lfs clone' commands always fail when run externally because my server's lfs setup doesn't understand the redirection nonsense I'm doing.

10. domdev

domdev

I'm having this issue now.. any?

11. Aleksander87

Aleksander87

12. domdev

domdev

it was okay now in may part.. just found out that my project was from another org.. so I just update the source and add the Access keys