Search Unity

Cloud Build does not support Unity IAP yet?

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Deleted User, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Does cloud build support Unity IAP right now? I cant seem to build my project on cloud build. Havent tried local build yet bcus i just changed my computer and need to install the Android SDK

Edit: I dont see any errors in the console when I compile my scripts (Not yet built)

Error log:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [Unity] Initialize engine version: 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4)
    2. 32: [Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    3. 33: [Unity] Compilation failed: 6 error(s), 0 warnings
    4. 34: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(167,53): error CS0103: The name `StandardPurchasingModule' does not exist in the current context
    5. 35: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(167,44): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `UnityEngine.Purchasing.ConfigurationBuilder.Instance(UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.IPurchasingModule, params UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.IPurchasingModule[])' has some invalid arguments
    6. 36: [Unity] /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_3_0f4/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityPurchasing/UnityEngine.Purchasing.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    7. 37: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(167,44): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `object' expression to type `UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.IPurchasingModule'
    8. 38: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(168,17): error CS1061: Type `object' does not contain a definition for `AddProduct' and no extension method `AddProduct' of type `object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    9. 39: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(169,25): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `UnityEngine.Purchasing.UnityPurchasing.Initialize(UnityEngine.Purchasing.IStoreListener, UnityEngine.Purchasing.ConfigurationBuilder)' has some invalid arguments
    10. 40: [Unity] /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_3_0f4/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityPurchasing/UnityEngine.Purchasing.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    11. 41: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(169,25): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `object' expression to type `UnityEngine.Purchasing.ConfigurationBuilder'
    12. 42: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(167,53): error CS0103: The name `StandardPurchasingModule' does not exist in the current context
    13. 43: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(167,44): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `UnityEngine.Purchasing.ConfigurationBuilder.Instance(UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.IPurchasingModule, params UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.IPurchasingModule[])' has some invalid arguments
    14. 44: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(167,44): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `object' expression to type `UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.IPurchasingModule'
    15. 45: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(168,17): error CS1061: Type `object' does not contain a definition for `AddProduct' and no extension method `AddProduct' of type `object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    16. 46: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(169,25): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `UnityEngine.Purchasing.UnityPurchasing.Initialize(UnityEngine.Purchasing.IStoreListener, UnityEngine.Purchasing.ConfigurationBuilder)' has some invalid arguments
    17. 47: [Unity] Assets/Scripts/Managers/MonetizationManager.cs(169,25): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `object' expression to type `UnityEngine.Purchasing.ConfigurationBuilder'
    18. 48: [Unity] Scripts have compiler errors.
    19. 49: [Unity] Scripts have compiler errors.
    20. 50: ! build of 'default-android' failed. compile failed

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

So I tried doing some local builds. Its still failing but this time saying that the application manifest cant be merged. What is the order of these operations in Cloud Build? Is script compilation done after the manifest are merged or is it the other way round?

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Finally solved it, the problem was because of my .gitignore file. I for some reason was not commiting the bin file in UnityPurchasing to my repo and that was causing the problem.

Devil_Inside likes this.
  4. Big-Ed

Big-Ed

# *.dll is ignored by the gitignore_global.txt when using SourceTree
    # The rule below allows for the needed IAP plugins to be added to the repository without changing the global rule
    !Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/**/*.dll

5. yesbrad

yesbrad

Been Looking everywhere for a solution to my problem. Here it is! So simple.