Search Unity

Cloud build always fails

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by xli2015, Jan 7, 2019.

1. xli2015

xli2015

This is the error message despite that we have setup the gitlab repository correctly (because cloud build was successful for a few times):

1: Unity Cloud Build encountered an error sending this build to a builder:
    2: You cannot perform this action due to lack of required configuration

Does anyone have a similar issue?

broersma likes this.
  2. victorw

victorw

This typically happens when the Oauth configuration becomes broken - e.g. if you delete the Oauth application access via Gitlab after completing your configuration.

If you try recreating the Oauth config then you should be able to resolve this, but if you can't then submit a support ticket from the Developer Dashboard and I'll see if there's anything I can do from my end.

3. xli2015

xli2015

We believe the setup is correct since the build has succeeded for a few times before failing.
    Ticket has been submitted, please take a look, thanks!

4. victorw

victorw

Thanks for submitting the ticket, because of that I was able to confirm exactly what the issue was (a change which Gitlab made to their API) and the fix is now in QA review.

broersma and Deleted User like this.
  5. victorw

victorw

The fix was just deployed so I triggered some builds on your project to make sure it's resolved and they look to be progressing fine.

broersma and Deleted User like this.
  6. Zenithin

Zenithin

this issue is reoccurring continuously. For every build I have to redo authorization with gitlab else it keeps failing @victorw