Search Unity

Clothing Packs for Mixamo Fuse [Released: Police Uniform Pack]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DeadlyAccurate, Jun 26, 2014.

1. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

I don't have anything in the works right now. I would love to see more hairstyles myself.

2. drjamiearron

drjamiearron

Fair enough. Apart from your packs, I can't find much third party support for Fuse. Shame they don't add their own store for content creators to make clothing packs and the like.

3. Brian Douglas

Brian Douglas

Even a bow tie would be a plus.

4. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

I would actually like to make more clothes, but with the purchase of Mixamo by Adobe, I'm not sure what's going to happen to Fuse. It might end up being a dead product after December once Adobe folds the Mixamo products under their Creative Cloud license (especially if they discontinue the free auto-rigs). Adobe hasn't really shown much interest in indie game development before and their description of their purchase of Mixamo doesn't seem to imply much future interest.

Fuse could have been a great boon for indie game development. It's a sorely-needed product, and there's nothing really like it out there. MakeHuman's characters are too high poly and don't look good, and Maya's character creator doesn't allow importing your own content. Those are the only two alternatives other than UMA, and UMA is difficult to use and I have yet to see any good-looking characters for it either.

5. drjamiearron

drjamiearron

Mixamo were doing fine in my opinion until Adobe got their greedy hands on it. I was/am still waiting for Fuse 1.4 after making a load of suggestions on their forums, who knows if that's ever going to come out now.

Shame, as I agree, Fuse seems like it has a ton of potential, especially with the custom content support. Could have been a massive opportunity there.

wetcircuit likes this.
  6. Zyxil

Zyxil

Adobe bought Evolver awhile back and eventually made it available on their site. Fuse is better than Evolver was. Hopefully it will remain available.

7. opengirl

opengirl

So, I'm way late to this party, but that braid hair pack is _exactly_ what I am looking for... is there any chance it's available anywhere? I really need some black female hair styles for Fuse... specifically braids or dreadlocks.

Thanks!

8. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

Unfortunately, I never got anything I was satisfied with. The dreadlocks almost worked, but I never had the chance to finish it. I'll probably be making a bunch in the near future for our game unless Reallusion's upcoming character system for iClone turns out to be a good Fuse replacement, but whether I'll put them up for sale will depend on whether Fuse is still a viable product at the time.

9. Grave174

Grave174

I would actually love to see cyberdog style clothing for this and would buy it in a heartbeat

10. larskroll

larskroll

I can strongly recommend combining the mixamo hair with the Unity cloth physics. I did a phat dreads thing for my game, and it looks a hella lot better live in Unity when you apply even some basic cloth physics to it.

But: I'm not really happy with my dreads yet. I'm thinking about making a ponytail, kinda like the one in Fuse already, but with alpha.

11. Zyxil

Zyxil

12. Kazzack

Kazzack

I know this thread is kinda dead, and from the comments I read above kinda implied that Fuse may die out soon, But does anyone know where I could get my hands on Medieval styled clothes for fuse? I'm a programmer, and I literally have 0 artistic talent :p

13. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

I don't know of any other place that sells Fuse clothing packs. I haven't seen any evidence that Adobe/Mixamo is planning on starting up their own asset store, and the last I'd heard, Mixamo was still recommending using the Unity store to host packs.

Sorry. Short of hiring a freelancer, I don't know where you could get Fuse clothes.

14. julianr

julianr

Adobe are integrating Fuse into a new version called Adobe Fuse CC. So I don't believe Fuse/Mixamo will be dying out any time soon, the previous Fuse characters are changing and their updating the quality. However, current Fuse and Auto-rigging has some problems, which may or may not get resolved.

15. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

I have just submitted a price change for these clothing packs to FREE! If you purchased one of these packs after January 1, 2016 and wish a refund, put in a refund request with the Asset Store and submit your invoice number to us via our website email.

No more support will be guaranteed with these packs.

Zyxil likes this.
  16. professorgonzz

professorgonzz

Hey! I joined this forum just to talk to you Mr. DeadlyAccurate! I hope you are well! I am very very interested in hiring you and/or your team for some help on developing a "robe" for a Fuse Character that my team and I are using for a small project. We cannot find anything else on the web - with a marketplace or such for clothing. We are kind of stuck with Fuse and Mixamo animations and are too long into the development process to back away now from it. Any chance you can help us or point us in the right direction of someone who can? Thank you! - Alex

17. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

Hi, Alex,

Feel free to email me at modelsharkstudio@gmail.com to discuss the particulars of your project.

Carla

18. eleon-games

eleon-games

Hi, i downloaded your files for Unity. The problem is when i want to delete them in unity, they automatically get importet again and again. I like your stuff, but how can i just delete them?

19. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

Unity is automatically importing a package into your project? My asset package is just textures and meshes and the Fuse files. There's nothing in it that could cause Unity to automatically import.

Try right-clicking on the folder where the asset is located in your Project and choose "Show In Explorer" (it may say something different on a Mac) and delete the entire folder from your OS.

20. Tonete

Tonete

Hi! Even with no "support" is any way of downloading some of these packs from anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

21. DeadlyAccurate

DeadlyAccurate

Naxinit likes this.