Search Unity

[Closed] Unity is looking for participants to help us understand and improve the editor ...

Discussion in 'Entity Component System' started by rossb_unity, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rossb_unity

rossb_unity

Unity Technologies

Hello!

Unity is looking for participants to help us understand and improve the editor experience for DOTS. We are scheduling 1-hour web conference interviews between July 30th and August 1st. If you are interested in being part of this study, please fill out this brief survey.

https://unitysoftware.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jFoozPR3xmQqY5

Thank you for your time!

NotaNaN, Antypodish and starikcetin like this.
  2. Antypodish

Antypodish

I think it is important to add into survey, which Unity version and which entity preview is used by dev.
    Otherwise, feedback from DOTS editor may be inconsistent, since for example 2018.x to 2019.x DOTS changed by far.

Question related to how advance you are in Unity, some options are missing. I.e. intermediate (1 project complete) - advance (+2 projects complete). Feels like 0-1 project complete is not an option to be advanced Unity user? Could prototypes / experimental classify as complete project? Is just very vague survey question in my opinion.

Also, some questions in survey, could have multiple option selections. For example, where do you use Unity (work, education, hobby etc).

JesOb and jdtec like this.
  3. Antypodish

Antypodish

4. rossb_unity

rossb_unity

Unity Technologies

Thank you, everyone, that filled out the survey. This study recruit is now closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.