Search Unity

[Closed] Unity IAP Can’t detect FinishTransaction Error.

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by tigerwoods1206, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerwoods1206

tigerwoods1206

Unity IAP ver1.6.0

iOS of finishTransaction, both of Android consumePurchase method of
    There is a way of knowing was successful.
    So, I, such should be able to detect the error of finishTransaction in UnityIAP, What should I do?

2. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @tigerwoods1206,

Apple does not return failure messages from finishTransaction, so there is nothing we can do to know success in that case. In the Android case IAP will continue retrying to consumePurchase on next launch if consumePurchase returns a fail message, so IAP does not bubble up failure messages in that case either. I hope this information is helpful!

3. tigerwoods1206

tigerwoods1206

Hi @erika_d,

Sorry for posting twice.
    Since reflect after the post was slow, I have to another post involuntarily added.

In the case of iOS, after the finishTransaction
    - (Void) paymentQueue: (SKPaymentQueue *) queue removedTransactions: (NSArray *) transactions
    There will be called.
    Although finishTransaction does not return an error, as you say,
    For example,
    Add the process of checking the presence or absence of network communication in the method of removedTransactions.
    To detect that the network communication is lost in that return an error in this process, I think that it is possible to detect that the network is disconnected immediately after the finishTransaction.

UnityIAP is either would have a method to be executed when the removedTransactions is called?

4. erika_d

erika_d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.