Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Closed] Searching for help for 1 (one) bugfix

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Karrzun, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karrzun

Karrzun

Hi everyone,

I had already posted about this problem in the Scripting section. Unfortunately, nobody was able to help me there without getting hands on the project. Long story short is that, after saving and loading my "game", I can't save again because the values in most of my scripts are reset, although they had been successfully loaded and set before. Hence, when I try to save, it throws a NullReferenceException.
    For a more detailed version of what's going on, it's probably best to look into the thread I linked.

I was able to track down the problem to one line in the code. So I know where the error occurs, I just don't know why it happens and after trying to fix this by myself for a whole week without any success or progress, I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore. That's why I'm looking for someone who feels able to solve this error.

As I don't plan on capitalizing on this project, I can't offer you a payment. However, you can of course keep the project, use it at will, or even develop it autonomosly, if you want to help me.

P.S:: I hope this is the right subforum for this kind of request.

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Karrzun! I'm afraid this isn't the subforum for this topic. This is for people that have questions about Unity's Collaborate cloud service.

If you'd like to find more people to help answer your question then you can try connecting with them using Unity Connect (https://connect.unity.com/).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.