Search Unity

1. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The Commercial: Jobs, Commercial: Job Seekers, and Non-Commercial Collaboration. subforums will be closed to new posts beginning on October 31st. Until that time we recommend users cross-post any existing job seeking, hiring, and seeking collaborator threads on Unity Connect.

[CLOSED] Programmer looking for project - free ok

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Zainab Al-Ansari, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Zainab Al-Ansari

Zainab Al-Ansari

[UPDATE]
    thanks everyone for you interest, I've joined a team and won't be taking other offers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone,

Am new to Unity, but have 2+ years experience in development, mostly desktop and web with some mobile. I've made a couple of small games before for learning purposes (nothing published).

Am looking to join a project, I'd prefer an experienced team with published games if the project is just starting, or is late in development if it's a new team

If you'd like to see some of my work, please check my website at http://zslaboratories.com/

Please contact me on zainab [at] zslaboratories [dot] com or PM me here

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014