Search Unity

[Closed] if Unity IAP can filter some test device for test purchase?

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by ailen, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ailen

ailen

The Unity IAP is very cool, it's easy to integrate iap.But sometimes I want to test my purchase on google play and the verified iap show on the analytics panel, this mix the test data and real data.
    can you provide a feature that the analytics did't add the iap data if the purchase from my test device?

2. mpinol

mpinol

Hi @ailen,

As of right now there is no way to keep the test data and real data separated on the Dashboard. There are two kinds of approaches you can use to keep your test data separated from your real data.

1. When building your projects check 'Development Build' in the Build Settings window. This will send all of the Analytics data directly to the Validator on the integration pages. The only downside to this is that you will only be able to view this data as it is coming in and not be able to reference it at a later date so this would be most appropriate for testing whether or not your events are formatted correctly with the correct monetary values.
    Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 4.39.48 PM.png
    2. You could create a new Analytics project, on the Analytics Dashboard or from the Services Window in the editor, and then link that project id to your Unity project only when you are creating test builds. The main issue with this is that you will need to be rather diligent about making sure that the appropriate Analytics project is linked to your Unity project when creating builds but it is much more useful being able to reference the data at a later date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.