Search Unity

[Closed] IAP working on iPad and Android, not iPhone

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Rattdaddy, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rattdaddy

Rattdaddy

Hi, I am running into the issue stated in the title. I am using 5.3.4p2. The behavior on iPhone is that it will prompt the user for their password multiple times (perhaps 3), then stop asking them and not proceed with the purchase. This is all in sandbox environment, by the way. I have heard that the sandbox testing can be a bit wonky, but I'm hesitant to push this to release just to test it.

Thanks!

-Michael

2. johnpine

johnpine

I have similar or maybe the same problem. While trying to do inapp purchase in Unity app it keeps asking my password forever and never accept it. My Apple ID and password works outside the Unity app, in iPad config, and on iTunes and if I log in thru web browser.

Other problem that happens on Android is that inapp purchases gets stuck for ever, everytime the app is started it will print out error that there is a pending purchase, pending purchase of itself and failing ofcourse. When I try to buy more products they also go to queue. Each time the app starts Unity iAP automatically floods all the ever clicked products and all will fail as existing pending purchase.

3. nicholasr

nicholasr

4. Banderous

Banderous

@johnpine Please attach debug traces for any specific problems you wish to query.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.