Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Closed] IAP - "Unavailable product" issue

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by uther69, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogurito

Mogurito

Now it's working. It seems it doesn't work if the product type of the Add-on is Consumable (Store-managed). I created new ones with product type Consumable (Developer-managed) and is working fine.

ap-unity likes this.
  2. sabbarhub

sabbarhub

Hi,

Im having an issue while integrating Firebase and Unity Purchasing in the same project.

3. Meltdown

Meltdown

I'm having this problem too. What's weird is the first batch of Add-Ons I did for the Windows Store worked.
    Then I added another one yesterday, its marked now as 'In the Store', and I got the confirmation mail, but I get the following in my game log.

UnityIAPWin8:Building full product list with existing purchases
    Unavailable product VG_ROCK_RAD -VG_ROCK_RAD

I'm adding the product exactly as I added the others, (Developer managed consumable, Electronic Software Download), triple checked the ID is correct.
    This is for Windows 10 UWP.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  4. Meltdown

Meltdown

My Windows Store Add-On has been marked as 'In the Store' for 5 days now, and its still not available.

I tried with another IAP plugin, and I get the same issue. It's not a Unity IAP issue, its a problem with the Windows Store. 5 days is pretty ridiculous TBH.

EDIT : After not being available after 10 days, it turns out the add-on was 'corrupt' somehow.
    I added another and it became available after a few days.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    ap-unity likes this.
  5. adilsondias2017

adilsondias2017

Hi guys,
    I'm having same issues with "Products not available".
    The difference from every other post here is that, I've the new IAP version setup for Facebook(WebGL), Android(Google Play) and iOS(Apple Store), and I use the Codeless IAP. It was working fine on all of them until I opened the project again to continue working and the IAP started throwing exceptions.
    On Android and iOS I get the "product not available" even though they are as they worked before, I could see the price being populated and changed in the game store according to platform. On WebGL it just fails badly and crashes the game.
    At moment, as I'm not home, I can only provide the WebGL logs:
    I'll update the post later with Android and iOS logs but they don't say much apart from the product not available failed to initialize.

Code (JavaScript):
    1. ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    2. Parameter name: key
    4. Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'UnityEngine.Purchasing.IAPButton.IAPButtonStoreManager'

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  6. adilsondias2017

adilsondias2017

The Android and Facebook are working again, I haven't changed anything, I worked on something else and when tested again, these 2 were working, but Apple store is still not returning products.

7. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@adilsondias2017,

Thanks for reporting this. It's very strange for multiple stores to give that error and then start working again.

Would you be able to provide the logs for the devices? If it's only happening on iOS, then that would be fine.

The IAP team is investigating this a bit more. I'll update you if we find anything else.

8. adilsondias2017

adilsondias2017

@ap-unity, everything is working again, so I didn't make any change to the Facebook config and neither to the Google Play config. However, for iPhone I made change to the in app purchases and they weren't on Ready to Submit state after that, I planned to replace the screenshots and I deleted them and I didn't upload a new one, so their status changed. As soon as I uploaded the new screenshot everything worked again.
    Thanks a lot!

9. piidz

piidz

I am experiencing this Unavailable Product on ios

First of all the consumable IAPs are working fine, but when i tried with Subscription(Auto Renew) it gives that error. And yes, I double checked if I inputted the same IDs.

Does Subcription base IAP on ios need an approved app to work? Currently the app is under review. It is the only thing I could think of from debugging it for a day.

10. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@piidz,

It shouldn't be any different than any other product, as far as Unity IAP is concerned.

There is a checklist for debugging this kind of error that some people have found helpful:
    http://troybrant.net/blog/2010/01/invalid-product-ids/

11. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.