Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

[Closed] Automatic Turn on In App Purchase Capabilities in iOS

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Appxplore, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appxplore

Appxplore

Hi,

as titled. I wish to automatically had the In App Purchase Capabilities enabled everytime when i build to xcode project everytime to avoid redundant effort to be done(turn on In App Purchase Capability). Is there a way/script to do that automatically?

as far as i can search i found that there is a post in stackoverflow are asking the same idea as me:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43404707/xcode-capabilities-settings

Thank you.

x0r and YorkYoung like this.
  2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Appxplore

I don't know of a way to automatically set that capability. However, Unity IAP should still function correctly regardless of that switch (as mentioned in the stackoverflow post).

3. Antony-Blackett

Antony-Blackett

It does... but submitting to test flight results in a rejection I believe. It's kind of annoying to have to set it each and every time when you make a test flight build.

4. YorkYoung

YorkYoung

I also met the same problem when I update my Xcode to v8.3.3. It's really suck that I can't automatically build ipa like before.
    So , @Appxplore have you found any solutions?
    Any helps will be grateful.

5. SweatyChair

SweatyChair

Same here, need to manually enable IAP and GameCenter in XCode every time I build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
unityunity