Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. On February 28th the Feedback website will shut down and be redirected to the Unity forums. See the full post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

"Clip Root Motion Offsets" - not displayed

Discussion in 'Animation' started by Waterlane, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Waterlane

Waterlane

Hi - I'm really hoping someone can help with this..
    My 'Animation Playable Asset' does Not display the "Clip Root Motion Offsets"!?!

I'm working on scene with a Timeline and an animation track to a prefab character - all good.
    I add animations (R.Click on track - 'add from animation clip') - all good.
    Then I select the clip on the timeline and look at it in the inspector window - all good
    BUT under the 'Animation Playable Asset' tab there is ONLY the Animation Clip list -
    the "Clip Root Motion Offsets" are not listed/displayed.

PLEASE if you have suggestions why this may be let me know...

[Unity 2018.3 / HDRP]