Search Unity

Clients access to analytics

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by AntLewis, May 26, 2020.

1. AntLewis

AntLewis

Hi there, I'm building an app for a client who has requested access to the analytics dashboard independently of me. They're not developers, don't have access to Unity so I'm wondering how best to set this up. I appreciate that I can add users to a project which will give them access to analytics, but ideally I'd like the project to be owned by them.

Is it possible for them (with a free Unity account) to set up a project (which I'd do on their behalf), them to invite me (as a Plus user) to it? I'm guessing from this subscription comparison, this isn't the case?

https://store.unity.com/compare-plans

Thanks for any advice!

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Dashboard users need to be members of the same organization, have a Unity seat and be added to the project. You mean on their behalf, you would have one of their Unity login and password?

3. AntLewis

AntLewis

I think I overly complicated the question. I want to understand how a client who isn't a developer, can access the analytics dashboard for their project which I'm developing for them (I'm using Unity Plus). It seems I can add a user to a project so they can view analytics (as a user, rather than the owner/manager) and they don't require a seat to do this. Is that correct?

Cheers

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Yes, they do need a Unity login though.

5. AntLewis

AntLewis

Yeah that's perfect, thanks for the clarification