Search Unity

Client cannot install cloud build

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by wmjosiaherikson, Oct 25, 2017.

1. wmjosiaherikson

wmjosiaherikson

Hi all,
    We have a client who can't access our iOS cloud build. Their UDID is in the provisioning profile, as they have previously been able to install older builds. Now when they go to the install page, it just says "Detect device" , you click that, it pops up with a message saying it needs to detect your UDID to install stuff, you say OK, then then it loads a page that just says "retry". They are using Safari, not in private mode. Any suggestions? iPhone 6 running iOS 11 with all the latest updates.

2. wmjosiaherikson

wmjosiaherikson

Bump? We are still having this problem, and it's happening to an increasing number of our users - we're up to five people now who cannot install our builds. Signing out of Unity in the web browser and back in does not fix it. This is happening on seemingly random devices with a variety of iOS versions and hardware.

3. trava

trava

Hello! We have the same problem, anyone has fixed it?

4. trava

trava

Hey guys! Problem is still here:(

5. markgrossnickle

markgrossnickle

Same problem here. The solution for us was we had to enable cloud permissions for our team. In developer.cloud.unity3d.com go to settings and users and make sure to add the users you want to have cloud access.

6. Rabadash8820

Rabadash8820

Trying to install from a mobile safari Private tab is what bit me... I was in an infinite loop of log into Unity Build Automation (formerly Cloud Build), detect device, install profile, back to UBA login, profile not installed, install profile, back to UBA login, profile not installed, install profile... I guess your login needs to be stored in a cookie or something for the Unity profile to be installed, and cookies aren't saved in Private tabs.