Search Unity

Bug CLI entries sync: Error! Bad response from server.

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Content Delivery' started by JakubTrailmix, Jun 21, 2022.

1. JakubTrailmix

JakubTrailmix

Hello, since the last update to CCD that introduced working with environments we suddenly saw a lot of of
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Error! Bad response from server
    - this has been a problem cause a lot of our CI pipelines are failing on the upload step right now and it's became really unreliable.

Just to illustrate the rate of failed builds due to sync fails.

We are using only one production environment as we haven't yet adapted our pipelines to the new workflow.

We call the sync as follows:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. ucd entries sync Assets/Resources/Cms/ -b {BUCKET_ID_XXXXXXXXXXX} -d -e "*.meta"
    After some logs about skipping, adding and updating entries we receive
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Error! Bad response from server.
    This has become quite a bit hinderance on the process and it would be great if we could get some info if there is anything we should do on our side or if that is something you guys would look into.

We are using the latest CLI available in the dashboards.

Regards,
    Jakub

2. kaanyalti

kaanyalti

Unity Technologies

Hello @JakubTrailmix, could you please provide me with a bucket id for which you are experiencing this issue?

3. JakubTrailmix

JakubTrailmix

Hey @kaanyalti

It does happen on all of our buckets but as an example
    Code (CSharp):
    1. f0b9d3cb-32c9-489c-ba37-12b4a5f8629e

4. kaanyalti

kaanyalti

Unity Technologies

Perfect, thank you, looking into it

5. JakubTrailmix

JakubTrailmix

6. Hiago_AD

Hiago_AD

I'm also facing similar issues, but with the web interface, if I drag and drop items, they will fail to upload, and I've tried create a new release deleting some unused files, and again, error. Create a new release through Unity's Build & Release? Error 400.

7. neal-wang

neal-wang

Unity Technologies

Hi @JakubTrailmix , @Hiago_AD , we are still investigating this issue as soon as possible. Will post the update here.

Thank you for your patience.

8. bex_unity

bex_unity

Hi @neal-wang and @kaanyalti , I've been seeing this problem for a good couple of weeks now. Has there been any update on this since the start of the thread here? Have you got any new things we can try, or can I get you any more information?