Search Unity

Circular Gravity Force

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by LaneMax, Dec 13, 2013.

1. LaneMax

LaneMax

Yep, the assets are still supported and work with the newest Unity versions. CGF is feature complete... there is a change that I might start work on the new Unity physics types when they are released, but will have to wait tell Unity has then in the wild. SSS has a few updates coming out that support more Unity 2D and 3D joint types. Hope this helps

Cheers

2. InfiniteDesign8

InfiniteDesign8

Platformer pro 2 is using it's own physics, no ridgidbody...any idea on work around?

3. LaneMax

LaneMax

CGF only work with Unitys physic, the only workaround that I can think of is you'll need to add a Unity ridgidbody 2d or 3d, and a Unity collider 2d or 3d in order for it to work. I'm not really familiar with Platformer pro 2 so don't really know to main details on that end, don't know if this helps or not. Let me know if you make any progress

Cheers

4. PunkPuffin

PunkPuffin

Than
    Thanks for the reply. Purchased both SSS and CGF

Look forward to have a bash with some ideas

5. LaneMax

LaneMax

Cool, good luck!

6. PantrrBleue

PantrrBleue

Hello,

I would need help regarding the rotation of an object placed on a sphere / planet. I would like to make sure that the player (a capsule) can turn around the planet without falling himself, here are some drawings to illustrate what I need ... It's a 3d game but the drawing is done in 2d to make it more understandable. Thank you in advance for your reply upload_2020-1-17_19-17-39.png

7. wayneh654

wayneh654

Hi Pantrr.
    Take a look at a add-on in the Assets store called CGF (Circular Gravity Force). It will do what you are after here and so much more.

unityunity