Search Unity

Cinemachine transition in editor

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by usernameHed, Aug 13, 2019.

1. usernameHed

usernameHed

Hello, I was wondering if we could visualize the blend result of the customBlend Settings in editor.

I have created an editor script who simulate the movement of my player in the scene view (in editor mode, not in play mode), and this player trigger some camera changement. (with special trigger created thanks to OverlapSphere, and with an Update() called thank to [ExecuteInEditor])

But in editor, the camera change without the transition of the CustomBlend. In play mode it work.

Is this possible ? Could you add a boolean set to true to allow me to visualize the transition in editor ?

For my player movement in editor, I am using EditorApplication.QueuePlayerLoopUpdate(), and a special TimeEditor.deltaTime to handle the time. With that I have the same behavior for my player.

2. usernameHed

usernameHed

Hello, Up. I really need some sort of editor visualisation of the blends of cinemachine :/

3. usernameHed

usernameHed

After 6 month working with Cinemachine, on a cinematic game, we finally decide to remove Cinemachine, and Do our own. Because at the end, their is to much bugs, so little we can do with cinemachine when building a real game.

Cinemachine was great for prototyping, but that much it for Us.
    Sorry.