Search Unity

Cinemachine Smooth Path zooming.

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by username132323232, Nov 28, 2017.

1. username132323232

username132323232

I'm finding the new DollyTrack Cinemachine Smooth Path component to be very user-friendly. Thanks!

I do have a minor feature request. Currently, when clicking on the waypoint number in the Waypoints section, the Scene view zooms to the selected waypoint. Sometimes that's useful, but in some cases it would be more convenient to keep the current zoom level. Would it be possible to have an option for that? For example, Shift+Click to select waypoint in the list without zooming in?

2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Clicking on the waypoint number in the list will bring the scene view to the waypoint. However, you can select the waypoint in the list without changing the scene view. Click on the little horizontal lines to the left of the waypoint number to select the list item without changing the view.

upload_2017-11-28_11-9-6.png

You can also click directly on the waypoint itself in the scene view to select it.

3. username132323232

username132323232

That works. What confused me was that the transform tool doesn't switch to the selected waypoint immediately. But when I move the mouse inside the Scene view, the transform tool appears where expected. Works for me. Thanks again!