Search Unity

Cinemachine options grayed out.

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by CaylebWest0314, Apr 23, 2022.

1. CaylebWest0314

CaylebWest0314

I just got cinema chine off of the package manager and I can't make anything from the options because they are all grayed out. I also got an error code (Image attached.)

Does anyone know how to fix this???

Attached Files:

2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

What version of Unity?
    What version of Cinemachine?
    I see the "Cinemachine" entry in the menu. What exactly is greyed out? Are other things greyed out elsewhere in Unity?

jlrodriguezmasip likes this.
  3. phildragon

phildragon

I don't know if CaylebWest0314 has the same problem than I do but, I am currently using Unity version 2021.1.22f1 Personal and when I go to "Component" menu and select Cinemachine machine, all t he available menu are grayout. Here is the screenshot in the attachment. THanks.

Attached Files:

brandondwight42 likes this.
  4. RuneShiStorm

RuneShiStorm

I also have this problem, currently updating to 2022 Unity to see if its fixed.. Thought the Cinemachine and Unity version had to match :/

5. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

You need to have something selected in the hierarchy or else the component menus are greyed out.

Bmaxfoo and TiwH like this.
  6. RuneShiStorm

RuneShiStorm

I had this problem too... In case anyone look for this now. It sais in the Package Manager that the Cinemachine options have moved to GameObjectg. So hit that "GameObject" tab on the top of the screen, and you can find Cineamchine in its dropdown menu :)