This is a forum post to consolidate an issue with Cinemachine (2.5.0). In our game, we enable/disable VCAMs that have set priorities rather than trying to update those priorities in code. We updated our Unity to 2019.3.1 and Cinemachine and we're now noticing a regression where if we transition away from a VCAM that has been disabled there is a noticeable hitch that occurs in the lerp between cameras. It works fine if we keep the VCAM enabled, and change the priority, but I'd prefer not to need to go back and update all of our VCAMs in our project if this was an unintentional change. I have submitted Unity bug #1219867 Please let me know if you need additional information. Thanks!