Search Unity

Question Cinemachine & Animation Rigging Netcode Issue

Discussion in 'Netcode for GameObjects' started by codeBatt, Mar 26, 2023.

1. codeBatt

codeBatt

Hello, I am making a multiplayer game.
    Through the development process I am trying to learn netcode for gameobjects & networking principles. In the game as shown in the video I am having a two problem.

1.) Animation rigging is used for character aiming both with weapon & body. It follows a gameObject a child of camera, which is controlled by a script and locates itself with raycast. Our animation rigging tries to aim to this object. It works perfectly on singleplayer mode. However, in the multiplayer part, as shown in the video, it always looks a bit right and riglayer_bodyaim is not working(spines and head bones does not look at the object.)
    Riglayer object has an animator and has a client network animator attached to it. I wonder what could be the cause to the problem?.

2.) Secondly, players just see each other in an odd pose, does not sync animations& animation riggings. Player animator has client network transform and a client network animator. Any idea on why is it like that?

Every reply and help is appreciated.

2. codeBatt

codeBatt

1st part is solved by creating a new parent object that does not affect camera or objects'rotation. Still waiting answers for second problem though

3. RikuTheFuffs-U

RikuTheFuffs-U

Unity Technologies

What NGO version are you using?

P.S: the video is unavailable