Search Unity

[Christmas sale] Unlimited open&hack system [Released] limited time 30% discount

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Kamil_Reich, Apr 12, 2016.

?

Split also one by one?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes, but two in one, will write below which I want to

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

Please help me by voting above :)

3. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

Tool is finished, multi platform. Scene ready to build on PC & Android. WIll put some video also "How to". About modyfication code, for example to use inventory system you already have I made .pdf file where to make changes.

4. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

5. sicga123

sicga123

Looks pretty good, I'll have to put it on my wishlist and try and put some money aside for it.

6. Hormic

Hormic

yeah, looks very promising but for me its a bit pricey, so i want not buy it yet.

7. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

I may cut price a little, give me some examples :)

8. sicga123

sicga123

Look at what the asset publisher 'Nekobolt' does (and others). They offer a discount for a short period to encourage early adopters. I usually buy all his stuff whether I am going to use it in the current game or not becuase of it. Same with Mr Necturus. It works for them becuase they generally keep the increased price after the discount period the same for quite some time. Because of the daily deals and the fact that if an asset doesn't sell well immediately they invariably reduce in price, I think quite as few people wait to see if an asset will come down in price or another similar asset is released soon after before spending $50.

Hormic likes this.
  9. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  10. sicga123

sicga123

Are you still considering splitting the asset? I am most interested in the rotation mini-games shown in the videos. If you have decided to change the price probably just best to submit it and start the process, I doubt you will get an answer in the questions section, possibly ask it in the general discussion or the asset section of the forum both are frequented by asset store developers.

11. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

12. sicga123

sicga123

It is possible to fix upgrade prices, several asset developers do it, if you look at the toy assets Funfant sells several show upgrade prices. I am not an asset developer so I have no idea how long it takes to review changes in the store possibly just submitting the changes will resolve the issue, either the option will be there to fast track it or not. The price reduction and the split asset cost seems pretty good. You've definitely got a sale when the new price takes hold. Other than that I can't really help much as I don't know what the submission process is or what Unity asks so I have no idea if there is an option available to change already submitted asset prices quickly.

13. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

If tomorrow that time no one respond on topics I have linked I will do this as always but version will not change so maybe that will help, there is no reason to wait Mathf.Infinity days :)

14. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

Version with 35$ has been send for approval.

15. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

Yup, was fast, so for change price just leave the same version and add in comments after click button "Changed price from 50$ to 35$" :)
    Edit: @sicga123, mini game is prepared as separated "game" ATM, inside script few versions commented: normal to do something, change slot for next if correct, change level if pass 5 in each level. It's described how to modify as "big one" version :) Later will add some video and may post it using asset store tools :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  16. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

17. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

Christmass sale :) from 35$ to 20$