Search Unity

Assets Chernobyl model pack [WIP]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by mdzdi, Jul 13, 2019.

1. mdzdi

mdzdi

Hi guys, I am more of a programmer but I have earned good amount of experience in 3d modelling when trying to create simple models for my prototypes, anyway I was working on an unfinished game ( and never will be finished as usual :D) but I got tired from writing code and wanted to do something else for a while so guess what I decided, I freaking decided to recreate Chernobyl !!!. Now I really hope this time I finish this project because my desktop recycling bin is really tired from all the unity projects that I throw in it.

The first thing I worked on was the ferris wheel because I don't know I've just always liked how it looked:) , then I moved on to create some swings, a carousel and bumper cars. so basically I have just finished the amusement park part of Chernobyl and there is a lot to come.

I don't know what will I do after I finish the whole project (which I estimate it will be finished by November or late October) maybe if turns out good I might sell it for few bucks or maybe it will look horrible and I will have to give it for free :)

BTW this is my first time writing anything in the forums so I'd like Hi to everyone , I hope to get your opinion on these models. I think they look good for someone who has nothing to do with art :D:D

owlhowell likes this.