Search Unity

<check_framebuffer_attachment:789>: Invalid texture format! Returning error!

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by Jonny-Roy, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jonny-Roy

Jonny-Roy

I'm getting the following log entries for my application:

<check_framebuffer_object_status:1185>: Framebuffer color attachment incomplete. Returning GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT!
    <check_framebuffer_object_status:1185>: Framebuffer color attachment incomplete. Returning GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT!

Followed by a crash, is there any way to change the framebuffer format?

Thanks,

Jon

2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Hi Jon,

Sorry to hear about the crash. How could I reproduce the crash here?

3. Jonny-Roy

Jonny-Roy

Hey Masterfalcon,

Not sure you could, basically my release to the Gear S2 was going great until I got report of a crash on the 3G versions of the device, these use an Adreno GPU instead of a Mali, I have a feeling in Tizen builds you guys are only concerned for Mali because the Z1 and Z3 are Mali based I believe, and I think Adreno needs a different Framebuffer format. I tested on a 3G device I borrowed and thats where I see the above error, on a normal S2 and Classic it works fine. Although Gear S2 on here:

http://developer.samsung.com/remotetestlab/rtlDeviceList.action

Is the 3G version and does also exhibit the error above...but I'm guessing as you guys are only supporting the Z1 and Z3 I may be out of options...unless the option to disable the Framebuffer exists in someway?

Thanks,

Jon

4. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Oh yeah, you're right that the S2 is not supported by us. I could double check on the phones though. It would be good to make sure that there isn't a problem there too.

Do you have a simple reproduction case?

5. Jonny-Roy

Jonny-Roy

Yes I do, I'll do you a repro and post the number here within the hour.

Thanks!

6. Jonny-Roy

Jonny-Roy

Here you go:
    Case 763618

Do you know if they plan to support the watches in the future, on the other S2 and Classic it works flawlessly so I'm surprised Samsung aren't pushing it forward!

7. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

No plans that I'm aware of at this time.