Search Unity

Check out my new game: Poop From The Roof

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by rooskie, Aug 13, 2015.

1. rooskie

rooskie

Hi,

new here, love Unity despite all the "uhh"s. This is my first game made with Unity and there are more to follow. Currently only Android version is finished with iOS version coming in a few weeks time.

Basically you control a butt sliding on the roof to poop on people and cars on the street.

Google Play link: Poop From The Roof

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Why do things disappear when they are hit?
    Since your going for a comedic bent, why not push it further? The cars could swerve and crash. The people could scream and run into the walls or trip and fall. The cars could careen out of control and take out some of the people, or the people could run aimlessly into traffic. Taking out two birds with one stone.
    Just a thought. As it is now - it's basically duck hunt with the birds flying straight and no nes laser gun to compensate for.

rooskie likes this.
  3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Maybe he didn't really want to spend that much time on a turd.

Fun tho :)

theANMATOR2b and rooskie like this.
  4. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

http://gamejolt.com/games/muddy-heights/39301

A lot of similarities there, you guys grouped up or something to make the words best pooping-off-buildings games?! Anyways this is pretty funny, and you get to choose your butt you fire from...depth man. :)

rooskie likes this.
  5. rooskie

rooskie

I had that suggested to me several times, it looks like a fun thing to do and I guess I'm going to have to do something like that some day. My main problem with that is that already hit GameObjects on the scene (people running around etc.) will interfere with active targets that you have to hit. I'm still thinking about better ways to do that, maybe just make the hit target brown for a while and make them run back etc. But then the cars...

6. rooskie

rooskie

Yeah, I call it the "AMMO" :)

7. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

One other suggestion - if you're looking for an idea to increase difficulty in a later stage or initially, maybe there could be some flying mosquito that you have to dodge. Nothing worse than getting bit on the butt when having a good time!

@hippocoder = Awesome