Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Check-in Window Blank after using Ctrl+Backspace

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by AcydRayn, Sep 23, 2016.

1. AcydRayn

AcydRayn

Unity 5.4.1f1
    Windows 10 (Insider Preview)
    Bugs Case: 834734

When writing check-in notes and trying to use Ctrl+Backspace to erase the last typed word/space, the Colab "text" portion of the window went blank and I was unable to get that portion of the window to repopulate.

It just so happens that this specific project had not had a check-in before so there was no historical information on it but I was able to go to the "historical section" of the Collab window.

None of this was a huge problem as I was able to restart Unity and my notes were still there but I figured I'd report it anyways. I can't be the only coder out there that regularly uses Ctrl+Backspace on Windows =D

I haven't had a chance to try and re-create it or I'd provide steps. Once things calm down on my side a little and if you guys haven't, I'll see if I can re-create it.

Other than that, no issues so far! I'm enjoying Collab. Thanks for all your work!

holliebuckets likes this.
  2. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Unity Technologies

Thanks for reporting that issue,
    we actually have a bug opened for the toolbar being able to recognize some chrome shortcut.
    Bug #826192

Hopefully we will have it fixed soon enough!

holliebuckets likes this.